Due to the COVID-19 pandemic all our classes are being conducted online.
We now offer VCE Maths Methods, English, Chemistry classes.
Prep – Year 10
NRICH Learning offers a unique program where our teachers help to improve upon the student’s existing English and Mathematics skills. The classes are held on a weekly basis in small groups of no more than 8 students per group. Hourly classes for English and Mathematics are conducted to raise the skill of the child, and to assist them in their understanding of the subject matter. Most importantly we build the confidence of the child by offering an engaging, positive and stimulating learning environment.
NRICH Learning English program gives a substantial weekly practice of Reading Comprehension exercises. Every alternate week the program challenges the students on writing various essays (persuasive, narrative, descriptive and expository). The teachers target the essay structure and composition. They provide essential tips to improve the students’ skill level above and beyond the average school level. The students are also trained in solving Verbal reasoning problems.
Our Mathematics program takes the students from the average skill level to an advanced level. The program prepares the students to solve complex word problems with ease. The content and approach of our workshops and practice exams, focuses on the types of questions found in the actual examination your child will be sitting. This provides the child an essential experience of the exam scenario. Numerical reasoning exercises are also an important part of our Mathematics program.
We conduct workshops on the following topics
- Problem solving by thinking creatively
- Writing skills (essay writing)
- Verbal reasoning
- Numerical reasoning
- Reading comprehension
- John Monash Science School
Why NRICH Learning?
- A unique approach to making learning fun.
- Agile to adapt and revise or techniques for your individual needs.
- The course content written and developed by teachers for individual and small group tuition.
- Team of experienced, qualified teachers who specialise in Mathematics and English.
- Children develop confidence and improved self-esteem.